If you are traveling and trying to maintain a gluten free diet too, these gluten free travel foods can help!
Related: Find ideas from Food Network’s Sunny Anderson about eating healthier while traveling here.
Disclaimer: Please keep in mind that these gluten free foods are subject to the ingredients you purchase and it’s possible that the links could change or the gluten free status of certain products could change. Be sure to double check packaging and ingredients on your own.
Homemade Gluten Free Travel Snacks
- Roasted Crispy Chick Peas
- Chia Fruit and Nut Bar Recipe
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Power Bars
- Mint Chocolate Sunflower Bites
- Pumpkin Spice Roasted Chick Peas
- Power Breakfast Muffins
- Golden Kiwi Muffins
- Gluten and Nut Free Trail Mix Recipe
- Espresso Muffins
- Gluten Free Peanut Butter Bars
- Baked Banana Chips
- Spiced Coconut Chips
- Salty Lime Roasted Cashews
- Homemade Granola
- 4 Ingredient Applesauce cookies
- Zucchini Chips
- Roasted Seaweed
Gluten Free Travel Foods To Buy
- Glutino Pretzels
- Pirate’s Booty Mini Bags
- Peanut M & Ms
- Lara Bars
- Kind Bars
- Baby Carrots
- Mandarin Oranges
Try Audible and Get Two Free Audiobooks for your trip!
For more travel food ideas (though not gluten free) check out this post: